Blog Archive

Sunday, October 25, 2015

fourteen hundred nineteen: still reppin'!



Some fans, whether it be in sports or anything else really, are quick to leave their team stranded when things don't seem to go in their favor. I have never been, and to be honest have never understood, that kind of fan. Last night FSU lost their first regular season game in the past three years and even though I'm not happy about it, I'm still behind my team 110%. Today's look is a casual weekend style look that still represents my team's colors with a bold garnet colored polo shirt and a pair of golden brown pants. I will always be loyal to my team, which is very evident in the years that I was still rooting for them when we had very small amounts of success. In the end, it's important to know that in all aspects of life, loyalty is key and you won't get too far in this life without it. I hope everyone had a great weekend overall and if you're anything like me right now, hopefully you feel well rested and ready to take on the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment