Blog Archive

Saturday, October 24, 2015

fourteen hundred eighteen: over(fore)casting



Today's look is a cool casual look that fits very well with the gloomy day that we're having today with mostly neutral colors except for the hat that I'm wearing which is representing for my team today! It's not often that I get to have Saturday's off of work, so when I do (especially when it's college football season) I make sure to take advantage of that and show my support to my Florida State Seminoles. Today's outfit consists of a snap back Florida State hat, a striped long sleeve t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope that you all are enjoying your weekend so far and I must say, for me, that it feels great to enjoy a real weekend off for once!

Today I am wearing:
•FSU snap back hat
•Striped long sleeve t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment