Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2015

fourteen hundred seventeen: floral friday



Today's look is another look that's based on a theme of what to wear to work to kick off the weekend on the right foot and that theme is florals! So today I'm wearing a casual street style look that has a fun floral pattern added to it. I did a very similar look a couple weeks ago with a different floral patterned sweatshirt and I liked that one so much that I knew I'd be able to pull it off again today. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a floral patterned sweatshirt, a polka dot patterned button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. After today, I'll be able to enjoy my first weekend off of work in quite some time so I'm very excited for the week to come to a close and to get started on my weekend. I hope you all are just as excited as I am and I wish you all have a great end to your work week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Floral patterned sweatshirt from H&M
•Polka dot patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment