Blog Archive

Thursday, October 22, 2015

fourteen hundred sixteen: show it off



Today's look is a fun casual semi formal wear look that was put together to celebrate a fun day at work where we got to show off all the hard work we do in our store to our district and regional management teams as well as every store manager in our district. The theme that we chose was "bedazzled" and it is pretty much exactly how it sounds, formal wear with a touch of pizzazz of sorts. My outfit consists of a fedora, a metallic zip up jacket, a patterned bow tie, a striped button up shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of black slim fit pants, and a pair of creeper sneakers. As I've mentioned in the past, some of my favorite looks are ones that mix/blur the lines between casual and formal wear and today's look did that exact thing! I hope everyone else gets to enjoy the fruits of their working labor as much as I did this week and I hope that the upcoming weekend is another time where all of you can celebrate your successes and of course, relax before the next challenge.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Bow tie from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment