Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

fourteen hundred fifteen: great scott!



Today's look is a look I put together that's inspired by one of my all time favorite movie franchises when I was growing up. That movie franchise that I'm speaking of is the Back To The Future movie franchise. And today, 10/21/2015, is the day that they travel to the future in Back To The Future part 2. My look isn't exactly like Marty McFly's look, but I think it's very obvious that it is inspired by it. My outfit consists of a puffy vest, a western style denim shirt, a checkered button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit painted denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. It's kinda crazy to think that today's outfit and styling is inspired by a movie that came out thirty years ago but at the same time, I'm not shocked at all since it played such a big part of my youth. And lastly, whether you all are reminiscing on the past or dreaming of the future, I hope that you all have a great day today in the present!

Today I am wearing:
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Western style denim shirt from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit painted denim from Margiela for H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment