Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

fourteen hundred fourteen: spring into fall



Today's look is a fun and casual look that's using some bright spring style colors even though we are in the midst of the fall season. The shirt that I'm wearing today is another one of those shirts that I found pretty much buried in the back of my closet last week and this one in particular used to be one of my absolute favorites. My overall outfit consists of a straw fedora, a multicolored checkered button up shirt, a pair of drawstring pants, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. We are actually finally starting to get some of that breezy weather that the fall season is so famous for down here the past few days and even though we still haven't seen much of a temperature drop, this is definitely a step in the right direction. I hope that everyone is having a great start to their week so far and I hope that it continues on throughout the remainder of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Multicolored checkered button up shirt from H&M
•Drawstring pants from Obey
•High top leather sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment