Blog Archive

Monday, October 19, 2015

fourteen hundred thirteen: motivation monday



Today's look is a really quirky and fun look that was inspired by the one and only Pharrell Williams. More specifically, it was inspired by his look in the music video for Future's 2014 hit, "Move That Dope". So in the spirit of being a manager at my place of employment that believes in bringing fun into the workplace, I dressed and styled myself in this way to inspire and motivate my staff to get more excited and efficient in processing our shipment and getting it to the floor to sell (or in other words to "Move Them Totes"). My outfit today consists of a wide brimmed bucket hat that's reminiscent of the infamous Vivienne Westwood Buffalo hat, a patterned pullover hooded sweatshirt, a basic t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. All in all, this was a very fun way for me to start off the weekend even though I was pretty exhausted and a creative way to show my staff that even though our jobs are important and can be serious at times, that we can still have fun while getting the job done! And if Pharrell were to ask me "don't it make you feel good?" in regards to how my day went today, I would have to say "yes, Pharrell, it really does!".

Today I am wearing:
•Wide brimmed bucket hat from Urban Outfitters
•Patterned pullover hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment