Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2015

fourteen hundred twelve: grey days



Today's look is a cool casual and comfortable street style look that focuses on mainly one thing. That thing is a strong presence of both grey and the two components that, when mixed together, make up grey. Before I even woke up today I knew that it was going to be a long day and it didn't help that I couldn't get much sleep last night because of that. So with all that going on, I made sure that I'd at least be comfortable with what I was wearing. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of high top canvas sneakers. Even though today was a very long day, it was nice to be able to get one work day out of the way before the official week starts tomorrow. And I hope that all of you enjoyed the last day of your weekend before heading back to the grind tomorrow as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed Surfer Blood t-shirt
•Studded belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•High top canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment