Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2015

fourteen hundred eleven: smooth prep-arator



Today's look is a casual preppy weekend style look that has a tiny bit of an urban street style flair to it. After being off for two days in a row (which happens very rarely for me), I headed back in to work to put in work on my weekend. It was definitely a day that felt very much like a Monday, but I was able to get through it and I'm glad that I survived part one of the weekend. My outfit consists of a button up shirt, a basic belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. Normally you'd see this look paired with a pair of loafers or another kind of casual shoe, but I thought it would be best to give myself a little bit of an athletic edge by wearing sneakers instead. And this ended up totally helpeing me out since I was on my feet moving around for the majority of the day. I hope that everyone has had a great start to their weekend and I look forward to seeing everyone back here tomorrow to finish it off!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Basic belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment