Blog Archive

Friday, October 16, 2015

fourteen hundred ten: fall glam



Today's look is all about how to dress casually while still showing off a flair for the glam in the fall. The jacket that I'm wearing today was bought this past spring and I haven't really had the chance to wear it as much as I'd like since I live in Miami Beach and it's rare that the temperature dips below 75 (even in the fall). But I've started to get to the point where I'm done waiting for the cool weather and I'm just gonna start with the fall layering whether it's cool or not! Today's outfit consists of a wide brim fedora, a metallic zip up jacket, a basic t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. This is a great look to celebrate the end of another week with and even though the conventional weekend starts tomorrow, I'll be finding myself back at work to start my new week off. I hope the rest of you enjoy your weekend off and have a good time because I'm sure you all have earned it!

Today I am wearing:
•Wide brim fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment