Blog Archive

Thursday, October 15, 2015

fourteen hundred nine: sporty stripes



Today's look is a very casual laid back sporty style look. I've been working straight through since last weekend and I'm finally getting a chance to do some relaxing and enjoy a couple days off. My outfit today consists of a striped t-shirt, a pair of drawstring sweat shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. On a side note, the shirt that I'm wearing today is one that I've had for years, but just recently rediscovered in the back of my closet. I found quite a few other gems that I had forgotten about as well and will definitely be making appearances very soon. And lastly, I hope that everyone is enjoying their day whether it's at work or at play!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring sweat shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment