Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

fourteen hundred eight: fall florals



With yesterday's look I went with some very bright and flashy colors and patterns and today I went with the same kinds of patterns but with a little more of a fall feeling to it. Today's look is a casual fall themed look that has a bit of an urban lumberjack vibe to it. My outfit consists of a floral patterned sweatshirt, a patterned button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of boots to finish it off. Today, for me at least, was one of those days that you wish that you won't have to deal with again for a very long time. Not that I couldn't deal with it, but it was just overly frustrating. But that is behind me for now and I'm more than ready to get to enjoy these next two days off of work. I hope that everyone else had a much better day than I did today and if you're feeling any of the same frustrations that I am, just make sure to hang in there because the week is coming to a close sooner than you think!

Today I am wearing:
•Floral patterned sweatshirt from H&M
•Patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Boots from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment