Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

fourteen hundred seven: fall brights



Just because it's fall doesn't mean that I can't take it back with a little bit of summer style for today's look. The weather still mostly feels like it's summer, so I'm not too worried about it! Today's look is definitely a fun casual and brightly colored look that one might assume someone would wear on their vacation. Today was far from a vacation for me and I had quite a lot of work to get done, but at least I got to do it while expressing a fun outlook with the way that I dressed today. My outfit consists of a graphic printed floral patterned pocket t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I've always been one to believe that the more difficult the day is, the simpler the outfit should be and that was totally the case for today and I couldn't be happier with the end result for the day. I hope that you all enjoyed your second day of the week and as long as you make sure to stay positive throughout the rest of the week, it will only get better from here on out.

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed floral patterned pocket t-shirt from H&M
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment