Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty two: fall guy



I'm on a roll so far this week with these preppy influenced casual looks in my opinion. Ever since this week started, I've been going for these looks that aren't 100% preppy in nature, but definitely have many preppy garments and styling techniques throughout them. For example, I've used a button up shirt tucked into a slim fit pant in all of them. In both today's look and Monday's, I went with some street styling with my accessories and shoes using a five panel hat and sneakers on both days while yesterday's was more classic with the cabbie hat and boots. I don't always wear outfits like this (at least not back to back), but I'm really feeling these and think that I will be continuing on with them as a new fall style for myself at least until I get bored with them and am ready for a new style altogether. Today's outfit consists of a multicolored five panel hat, a checkered button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I noted both yesterday and the day before that this week has already felt intense enough to feel like the week should be over already, but I think I've actually found a new burst of energy to sustain myself throughout the rest of the week and I hope that all of you can manage to do the same!!

Today I am wearing:
•Multicolored corduroy five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Checkered button up shirt from Gap
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment