Blog Archive

Saturday, October 31, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty five: pirates of south beach



Today's look is a look in celebration of two things. Number one, it is obviously in celebration of Halloween and number two, it is in celebration of being lucky enough to work for a company that is a great place to work! The whole reason behind today's outfit being pirate themed is because we (as a store) decided that those of us that are working tomorrow will all dress up under the "pirates of south beach (since our store is located on Lincoln Road on South Beach)" theme. At first I didn't think that I really had anything to wear to go with the theme but, after a very short time digging through my closet, I found the perfect garments and accessories to make this look/costume really come together. My outfit today consists of a straw fedora, a bandana, a striped cardigan, a basic v neck t-shirt, a patterned belt with a skull and crossbones belt buckle, a pair of denim joggers, a pair of brightly colored socks, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It was really fun for me to be able to come up with today's outfit and I'm actually a little more excited than I normally would be to go to work on a Saturday today. I hope that everyone enjoys their Halloween however they may be spending it and I also hope that no matter what it is you do, you stay safe while doing so!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted multicolored bandana
•Striped cardigan from H&M
•Basic v neck t-shirt from H&M
•Thrifted patterned belt and belt buckle
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment