Blog Archive

Sunday, November 1, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty six: sunday blues



Today's look is back to the styles and silhouettes I've been working with since the beginning of last week. The only difference is that I went with a more sporty casual approach today as opposed to the preppier looks last week. I started my work week early today and instead of being annoyed by that, I actually had a really positive and great day. The only blues that my title is describing today are the colors in my outfit. My outfit today consists of a five panel hat, a striped button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone had fun over the holiday weekend and I also hope everyone is excited to usher in the new month (we only have two more left until the end of 2015!). And I also hope that everyone is ready to get back to the grind in these last couple of months and end the year with a bang!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment