Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty four: loafin' around



Well, the end of the week is finally here! As most of you are tying up any loose ends at work before starting the weekend, I'm getting a little time to relax on my mini weekend / day off today before I get started on my working weekend ahead. So to keep with the theme I've been working with all week so far, I am once again going with my casual street style preppy mix. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a color and pattern blocked plaid button up shirt, a brown leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, a pair of brightly colored socks, and a pair of casual loafers to finish off this relaxed look. Now that we've finally reached the end of the week, we've all earned some time to kick back, relax, and have fun. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope that everyone also stays safe in the process!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Color and pattern blocked plaid button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment