Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy two: too cool



Today's look is a simple casual style look that helped me get through yet another busy and challenging day at work today. I had a lot to get accomplished today, so I thought it was best that I kept my look as simple as it could be. Now that I'm done with my work day, I'm happy to say that everything turned out great in the end and I'm ready for one more day of work before enjoying some time off which includes a trip to Austin, TX for a friends' wedding this weekend! Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope the first day back after the holiday weekend treated everyone well and I hope that everyone continues on to have a great week!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment