Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy three: labor free



After a busy Labor Day weekend full of (mostly) laboring away the whole time, I am ready for some much deserved and much needed time off. I celebrated this today by wearing a very fresh and casual look today. I had a very successful day at work today thanks to my team at work and I couldn't be happier with their hard work today. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a paisley printed button up shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of canvas sneakers. For the next five days I'll be doing some relaxing, some traveling, and getting to see some friends that I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm extremely excited for all that's in store for me these next few days and even though most of you are back to work, I wish that you all have a great rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Paisley printed button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment