Blog Archive

Thursday, September 10, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy four: tropic fall



Today's look is all about how we do fall in a more tropical setting. The cool weather hasn't and won't really start until a few months from now for us. So as we wait for it, we can still start showing off our fall colors while still keeping with the summer style silhouettes and accessories. Today's outfit consists of a straw fedora, a patterned button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Even though I'm very fond of fall weather and the styles that go with it, I guess I can hold back until the real deal gets here. I hope you all are continuing to have a great week and remember that it's almost over. So hang in there!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted patterned button up shirt
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment