Blog Archive

Friday, September 11, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy five: so fresh and so clean



I wouldn't usually mention this, but I've been trying to do laundry for the past week and a half without any luck due to my busy work schedule and I was finally able to get it done today! And I absolutely love the feeling of having all of my clothes to choose from right after doing about a month's worth of laundry. Something about the freshness and nearly endless options is a very liberating feeling. Today's look is a simple casual look that is just as comfortable as it is simple. And another thing I did was choose to go without a hat, which is something I haven't done in quite some time either. Today's outfit consists of a polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. The weekend is now finally here and I'm happy to see that we all made it! I hope that everyone has a great one!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment