Blog Archive

Saturday, September 12, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy six: I do declare



Today's look is a special look that is in celebration of one of my oldest best friends' wedding. I even traveled all the way to Austin, TX for it! It's my first time out here and even though I'm not in town for long, I'm looking to have as much fun as I possibly can. Today's look is a formal look that's pretty obvious for a wedding. And today's outfit consists of a slim fit suit, a bow tie, a button up shirt, a basic black belt, and a pair of faux leather dress shoes. It's nice to get out of town even though it's literally for less than 24 hours this time around. I hope that all of you are enjoying your weekend so far and I'll see you all back in Miami Beach tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Suit from H&M
•Bow tie from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Faux leather dress shoes from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment