Blog Archive

Sunday, September 13, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy seven: flyer than the rest of 'em



Today's look is a comfortable simple street style look that was perfect for a day that was mostly spent traveling back home on a plane. The key to a great outfit for traveling is that it's comfortable, but not sloppy or lazy. I also decided to support my Florida State Seminoles after their second victory of the season yesterday. Today's outfit consists of a FSU snap back hat, a basic jersey t-shirt, a pair of denim joggers, a pair of polka dot socks, and a pair of leather sneakers. I made it home safe and even though I wish I was able to stay longer, I am happy to be back home. I hope the weekend is treating everyone else well and I hope you all are ready for the new week starting tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•FSU snap back hat
•Basic jersey t-shirt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Gifted polka dot socks
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment