Blog Archive

Monday, September 14, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy eight: end of the free



Today is my last day off of my extended weekend before I head back to work tomorrow. I spent the majority of the day relaxing after having traveled pretty far (for a very short amount of time) this past weekend. Today's look is a comfortable, casual, sporty style look that I wore in hopes of accentuating my comfort levels for the day. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a striped pocket t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers. There's a lot of simplicity in today's outfit and that was exactly the point. I hope that all of you had a great start to your week today just as I hope my own is great when I head back tomorrow. And I hope that all of us continue to have a successful week ahead of us as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Striped pocket t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment