Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy nine: oh no he didn't



Oh yes, I did! As a lot of you may know by now from following me, I tend to be very, VERY fickle when it comes to my hair. And that could be said about both my facial hair and the hair on top of my head. Every once and a while I'll get an urge to either shave my beard or shave my head and normally without too much thought going into it, I just do it. And that is definitely the case of what happened to me yesterday. I may have been a little bored and tired of the heat that I'd been feeling due to my thick and wavy head of hair, so it only seemed right for me to cut it all off. Today's look fits my new hairstyle (or lack there of) extremely well in my opinion. The look is a simple street style look that is somewhat plain and minimalist which is why it's such a great fit with my newly shaved head. Today's outfit consists of a button up shirt with a patterned pocket, a basic belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top sneakers. After going back to work today as a "new me", I feel a little better about everything and am excited to see what the rest of the week will bring. And I hope that you all feel the same way (even if you're still holding on to all of your hair)!!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt with patterned pocket from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment