Blog Archive

Monday, September 7, 2015

thirteen hundred seventy one: labor of love



Well, I thought I was gonna be able to have the day off today, but things changed a little bit when I got a call last night asking if I could come in today. And even though I was already geared up for a day off, I'm actually getting a better deal with more days off by the end of the week! Today's look is a casual simple street style look to ease the pain of laboring on Labor Day and I think it ended up working out well for me in the end! Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend and are ready to get back at the real world tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Gifted graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment