Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety two: golden brown



Today's look is a casual street style look that does a great job at accentuating the darker colors of the fall season while still staying comfortable in the weather that I'm dealing with down here that's a lot more like summer than fall. My outfit today is very simple and consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather sneakers. Just because we're not ready for sweaters, jackets, and other layering garments down here in Miami doesn't mean that we can't express fall styles in our own ways. I hope that everyone had a great start to their week so far and I hope that it continues on throughout the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment