Blog Archive

Sunday, September 27, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety one: count on me



Today's look is a casual sporty weekend style look that is in honor of one of the most dreaded days in any retail worker's life. That's right, it's inventory day. The day where we have to essentially count everything throughout our entire store to make sure that we have all of the products that we should have based on what was sent to us and what we've sold. I made sure to pick a comfortable outfit today because I know that it is going to be a long night ahead of us and I even made a fun shirt for the occasion with my inventory slogan "you can count on me". If you have followed my blog for a while you know that I'm not a stranger to puns and bad jokes and, as bad as they may be, I love making them anyway! My outfit today consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a windbreaker, a pocket t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. And as the weekend starts to come to a close for the rest of you, I hope that you all make it worth your while before getting ready to start the new week off tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from Lacoste
•Pocket t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment