Blog Archive

Saturday, September 26, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety: summer linger



Today's look is all about how even though we've officially entered the fall season, there is still a lingering summer feeling where I live and I definitely dressed the part today. Bright colors and summer themed designs are the theme for today's look and the silhouette matches that same summer feeling as well. My outfit consists of a multicolored striped button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of patterned shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and I hope that it only gets better as we move on throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment