Blog Archive

Friday, September 25, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty nine: weekend kickoff



Today's look is all about kicking off the weekend whether you'll be spending the day off or spending it at work. The look that I went for is a simple, casual, and comfortable street style look that is a great way to start things off. I hope that you all have had a great week thus far and I also hope you have a great start to your weekend ahead. My outfit consists of a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. And as I said previously, I hope that everyone has a great weekend ahead of them regardless of whether it's spent at work or play!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Freah Talent
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment