Blog Archive

Thursday, September 24, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty eight: florida fall



Today's look is a look that I pretty much never even try to pull off in the summer, let alone the first few days of the official fall season. But I guess there's a first time for everything. As the rest of the country is starting to gear up for cooler weather and layers, I'm throwing on a tank top for the first time in I don't know how many years. The look that I went with today is a simple casual sporty look and even though I'd love to be on the verge of the cool breezes of fall like everyone else, I'm happy to know that it won't be too much longer until it cools down for us as well. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed tank top jersey, a black leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that you all are as happy to have officially started the fall season yesterday as I am and I hope that everyone finishes out the week strong!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Jersey style graphic printed tank top from Urban Outfitters
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment