Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety three: the good, the bad, and the other



Today's look is another look that is much like my casual street style look from yesterday. It features most of the same elements and pretty much the same garment and accessory types as well. This look helped me ease back into the work week nicely after being off of work on Monday which sort of threw me for a loop. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed long t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. This is definitely a simple outfit and it was the right choice to get the week started once again after my early day off this week. And I hope that all of you are having a great start to your week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed long t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment