Blog Archive

Saturday, September 19, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty three: black and white



Today's look is a cool and casual street style look and the main focus of the colors (or lack there of) today is the classic black and white combination. Aside from the grey hat, multi colored bracelets, and colorful argyle socks that I'm wearing today, everything else is either simply black or white. I love being able to wear an outfit like this that is simple and classic but still has a bold tone to it all. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of denim joggers, a pair of argyle socks, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that everyone has already started to enjoy their weekend so far and I hope that it only gets better from here on out!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment