Blog Archive

Friday, September 18, 2015

thirteen hundred eight two: sporty weekend



Today's look is another sporty look much like yesterday's to usher in the weekend with. I kept it very simple and was still able to get some brighter and bolder colors in the mix. The colors used in today's look are actually sort of all over the place, but I think that they actually mesh very well with each other overall. Today's outfit consists of a basic t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope everyone is happy to see the weekend here already after a long week of work and whether you get to spend the weekend off or at work, I hope you all have a great one!

Today I am wearing:
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment