Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty one: no rest for the weary



Ever since I've been back from my mini vacation this past weekend, work has been pretty much my one and only focus this week and even though it's been very tiring, I've been having a good week so far. Today's look is a casual sporty look that helped me to keep pushing through this busy week and also keep myself comfortable while doing so. Today's outfit consists of a patterned polo shirt, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple outfit, but it got the job done by getting me through yet another crazy day. I hope that you all had another great day as we get closer and closer to the weekend and I hope that the end of the week continues to go just as smoothly!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment