Blog Archive

Sunday, September 20, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty four: celebr-late



Today's look is a fun preppy casual look that is in late celebration of the FSU Seminoles third victory of the season on Friday night. The colors are reminiscent of the garnet and gold that represent my alma mater and it's also a beautiful day to be wearing such a light and simple outfit like this one. My outfit consists of a polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that everyone is still having a great weekend and I hope that everyone gets the most out of the last day before heading back to start a new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment