Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2015

thirteen hundred eighty five: fall so hard



Today's look is another casual preppy look that starts the transition of bright summer colors into somewhat darker and bolder colors for the fall season. Like I've mentioned previously, the real fall season (as far as weather is concerned at least) won't be here until the end of October or early November so down in the south we have a little more heat to go before we get to those cool fall temps. But have no fear because you can still dress the part with fall colors. That's what I did today and it was a great decision. My outfit consists of a multicolored checkered button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Even though Mondays are sometimes a dreaded day, today started the week off on a great note and I'm happy to say that I think it will be setting the tone for the rest of the week! And I hope the case is the same for all of you out there as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment