Blog Archive

Monday, August 3, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty six: the classics



Today's look is a classic casual preppy look that is basically my way of starting off the week right. I worked through the whole weekend pretty much, so it's not really much of a new start for me. But I am feeling slightly better than I was yesterday after dealing with a cold throughout much of the past few days, so I am happy about that at least. My outfit consists of a fedora, a striped button up shirt, a black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope that all of you had an enjoyable and restful weekend and that you're all ready to take on the challenges of the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment