Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty seven: tuesday bluesday



Today's look is another classic casual look that has a bit more of a street style vibe to it as opposed to yesterday's more preppy look. The standout garments in today's outfit are the blue polka dot button up shirt and a pair of slim fit denim. I used a graphic printed t-shirt to layer underneath, a belt that matches the color printed on the t-shirt, a pair of leather sneakers, and a snap back hat to top it all off with. I'm definitely feeling much better than I have been since the end of the weekend where a cold caught me off guard and I hope that all of you are enjoying your week so far!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Polka dot button up shirt from H&M
•Thrifted graphic printed t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment