Blog Archive

Sunday, August 2, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty five: get well soon



The title of today's blog post really has nothing to do with the actual outfit itself. I think it must have been at least a year to two years ago since I've been as sick as I am today. It definitely crept up on me over the past two days, but today is the day it really hit me. After spending the first part of my day at work, I went home a little early so I could rest up, medicate, and try to get rid of this thing ASAP before it gets any worse. Today's outfit consists of a wool blend hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that you all are having a good weekend still and if you get a chance, please float some positive vibes my way so I can get back to the grind tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Wool blend hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment