Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty four: color block party



Today's silhouette is just about identical to yesterday's look and the main styling technique used in today's look is color blocking. I'm wearing one of my favorite polo shirts which I found while thrifting a few years back and I made sure that the accessories I'm wearing today (both my shoes and hat) match the colors on the shirt. I'm gearing up for another evening spent at work and I'm hoping that tonight is just as successful as last night. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a color blocked polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that the weekend is treating all of you well so far and I hope that all of you continue to have a great weekend throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment