Blog Archive

Friday, July 31, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty three: weekend vibin'



Today's look is a casual street style look with a sporty vibe that I'm using to start the weekend off right. Even though I'll be starting my weekend off at work this evening, I'm still hoping for a great day nonetheless. Today's outfit features a snap back hat, a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's definitely a simple outfit, but in my opinion it is still a bold and fun outfit especially when you factor in the colors being used in the outfit. I hope that all of you get the chance to start your weekend off right today as well, whether it's going to be spent off work relaxing or busy at work like myself!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment