Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty two: au naturel



Today's look is a casual preppy style look that is pretty much night and day in comparison to yesterday's younger feeling look. It's been a while since I've gone a day without wearing some kind of hat and not only did I not wear a hat today, I also decided not to use any pomade in my hair either. I sometimes forget that since I have such thick hair I barely need anything in it to style it how I want it to be. The rest of today's outfit goes well with the natural look of my hair since it is both simple and comfortable. My outfit today consists of a striped button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. It's important to have days where you are able to not only dress, but to just be in your most natural state. I suggest that you all give it a try because it's a great way to get back to your roots and it's a perfectly comfortable way to go about the day!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment