Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2015

thirteen hundred sixty three: rainy day brights



Today's look is a casual style look that's main focus is on the brightness of the outfit to contrast with the gloominess of the day. Some might say that if you can't beat 'em that you should join 'em, but I've never been one to conform. Today's outfit consists of a wool hat, a plaid flannel button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I'm happy that I've made it through my weekend at work and I'm ready to start the new week ahead of us tomorrow. We are nearly at the end of August and fall is literally around the corner. I couldn't be more excited for the new season to finally be here and I hope that you all are ready, too. Even though it is a little bittersweet to see the summer come to an end.

Today I am wearing:
•Wool cap from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment