Blog Archive

Monday, August 31, 2015

thirteen hundred sixty four: summer set



As the sun starts to set on the summer season, I'm getting more and more ready for the fall season. The silhouette of the outfit I'm wearing today is still screaming summer, but the colors are giving off a sort of end of summer vibe. It's a casual sporty look that I'm going with today and it's comfortable and fresh at the same time. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a striped button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas shoes. For a Monday, today wasn't all that bad. I've been working since the beginning of last weekend, so today was more like my Wednesday anyway. But I still hope everyone else had a good start to their week and I hope that it continues on throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment