Blog Archive

Thursday, August 13, 2015

thirteen hundred forty six: pattern work



Today's look is a casual relaxed summertime look that has plenty of patterns throughout it. Today was an easy going day for me so I made sure that my look reflected that as well. I'll be heading back to the grind for the weekend, so I wanted to get all the rest that I could in beforehand. Today's outfit consists of a camo patterned five panel hat, a patterned polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope you all are continuing to have a great week as it comes to a close and a great start to the weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Gifted braided belt
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment