Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2015

thirteen hundred forty seven: all star weekend



Today's look is a simple casual street style look that mainly focuses on two colors. Those colors that are mainly focused on are black and red and it also includes hints of grey and white as well. I'm getting ready to start my weekend at work and I know it's going to be quite a long couple of days ahead, so I'm making sure to stay as comfortable as I possibly can. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. I hope that all of you are happy to have finally made it to the weekend after a long week of work and I also hope that you enjoy your weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•High top leather sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment