Blog Archive

Saturday, August 15, 2015

thirteen hundred forty eight: weekend streets



Today's look is a perfect casual street style look for the weekend. It's a bit like yesterday's look except it has an extra layer added to it. I'll be getting ready to go off to work for the evening in just a bit, but I still wanted to make sure that I'm keeping it simple and staying comfortable even throughout the busy evening. Even though the look is simple, I made sure that it was also stylish. The hat and the belt do a great job of bringing out a little extra pop of color to the look and the shirt paired with the denim give off a monochrome vibe. Today's outfit consists of a velvet hat, a button up shirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I hope you all are having a great weekend so far and I hope you continue to throughout the rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment