Blog Archive

Sunday, August 16, 2015

thirteen hundred forty nine: easy street



Today's look is an easy going resort style casual look with a street style twist to it. I was lucky enough to be able to spend the day off of work before what is going to be yet another busy and tiring week ahead. I made it through the working part of my weekend and it wasn't half as bad as I thought it might be, so that made today even better for me. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend whether it was spent working or relaxing and I hope that you all have a great start to the new week ahead starting tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back Wu Tang hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment