Blog Archive

Monday, August 17, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty: new week / new challenge



Today's look is a casual sporty look to assist in me being able to hit the ground running today. It's only the first day of the week and there's already so much that needs to get done. Time waits for no one and this saying is true on so many levels at the start of this week. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a graphic printed jersey t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope that you all are having a great start to your week and I hope that it continues to go great throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Gifted graphic printed jersey t-shirt
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment